H2B Visa

H2B Visa

For employers with a short-term or temporary labor need, the H-2B visa allows employers to temporarily hire nonimmigrants to perform nonagricultural labor or services in the United States. The employment must be of a temporary nature for a limited period of time such as

  • one-time occurrence
  • seasonal need
  • peakload need
  • intermittent need.

The H-2B program requires the employer to attest to the Department of Labor through a Labor Certification that it will offer a wage that equals or exceeds the highest of the prevailing wage, applicable Federal minimum wage, the State minimum wage, or local minimum wage to the H-2B nonimmigrant worker for the occupation in the area of intended employment during the entire period of the approved H-2B labor certification. Once the certification is approved by the Department of Labor the employer may apply for the work visa for the foreign worker.


Request an Appointment



Business Hours

Monday to Friday
9:00 to 5:00 by appointment

Law Society of Ontario
The Oklahoma Bar Association
Sports Professional Association
Lead Counsel Rated
Best Business of 2021